"The Lord your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness; He will quiet you by His love; He will exult over you with loud singing." Zeph. 3:17
Friday, January 1, 2010
Joy
Happy 2010! I have to say, I am cautiously optimistic about this year. I know that things aren't going well in the world and there won't be peace until Christ comes again to take us home. However, I have decided to Choose Joy this year. It is amazing how I already feel more positive today. In James 1 verse 2 it says "Count it all joy, my brothers, WHEN you meet trials of various kinds." Did you notice the "When", not "if", you face trials? That means that they will come, trials, that is. The great thing about it is that God is the Potter and we are the clay and He uses these things to mold us and make us into the vessels that He wants us to be to be used for His glory. Amazing, isn't it? That the God of creation would take the time to work in such personal ways in our individual lives? He is so Good. I just thank Him and praise Him for all that He has blessed me with. So, this year, I choose joy. There are hard times to come for sure, but I rest in the fact that He is using those things in my life. I will be posting in the sidebar something to be thankful for each day! God bless you and keep you and make His light to shine upon you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment