Today was my first day back to work in a few weeks. I have been struggling b/c I am the second receptionist for Saturday mornings at Weight Watchers. I LOVE my job. The thing that I am struggling with is that we have to have 30 members in order for me to stay. If there are less than 30, I don't get to work. Today, we had 27. :~( I will work next Saturday and if there aren't 30 I have to wait until there are two weeks in a row with at least 30 members. SO, what I am thankful for today is that our coordinator has given me every other Wednesday. That way, I can still work even if Saturdays don't work out.
I am also thankful for an hour and a half long conversation with my dearest friend, Gill ("Jill"), in Moscow. What a wonderful time of being encouraged in my Christian walk. How I thank God for Gill and her husband Don; for the roll that they played in Matt's and my life as well as how they are mentoring others. Those that do and do not know the Lord as their Savior. They are definitely "Salt and Light" in the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment